I am trying to understand more about verse 7 as verse 8 quite straight forward. So surfing the net bring me to these various translation:
1. Jubilee Bible 2000 - And the swine though it divides the hoof and is cloven footed, yet it chews not the cud: it is unclean to you.
2. King James 2000 Bible - And the swine, though it divides the hoof, and is cloven footed, yet it chews not the cud; it is unclean to you.
3. American Standard Version - And the swine, because he parteth the hoof, and is cloven footed, but cheweth not the cud, he is unclean unto you.
4. Douay-Rheims Bible - And the swine, which, though it divideth the hoof, cheweth not the cud.
5. Darby Bible Translation - And the swine, for it hath cloven hoofs, and the feet quite split open, but it cheweth not the cud--it shall be unclean unto you.
6. English Revised Version - And the swine, because he parteth the hoof, and is cloven footed, but cheweth not the cud, he is unclean unto you.
7. Webster Bible Translation - And the swine, though he divideth the hoof, and Is cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean for you.
8. World English Bible - The pig, because he has split hoof, and is cloven-footed, but doesn't chew the cud, he is unclean to you.
9. New International Version - And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.
10. New Living Translation - The pig has evenly split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is unclean.
11. English Standard Version - And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.
12. GOD'S WORD - You must never eat pigs. ( Because pigs have completely divided hoofs but do not chew their cud, they are also unclean. )
In Leviticus Chapter 11, The Lord reveals which living things may and may not be eaten, and which things are clean and unclean. I am writing this for you to open up your mind and see it yourself, who Teresa Kok really is. She seems like a god abide type of a person. A good Christian believer. Religious look. Always talk about right and wrong. Gods. Angels. Religion. Belief. In a brief and simple way, look at this photo. The photo tells you a million things. You judge this yourself. She is confused. Yet she keep on barking on anything that breathe. Will this type of leader shall we trust?
IN GOD WE TRUST!